- xREL ist eine reine Informations-Seite.
- Es gibt hier keine Downloads, Links zu Downloads, Torrents, Magnet-Links, NZB-Dateien oder ähnliches.
- Wir bieten nur Informationen über die Existenz eines Releases, seine Größe sowie die beiliegende NFO-Datei an. Wir unterstützen Benutzer in keiner Form dabei, dieser Releases habhaft zu werden.
- Sämtliche Verweise auf Angebote zu illegalen Kopien sind auch in Kommentaren sowie in unserem Forum verboten, was von unserem engagierten Moderatoren-Team ständig überprüft wird.
- Bei weiteren Fragen kann man uns per E-Mail an xrel *at* xrel *punkt* to kontaktieren.
Hast du das verstanden? Ja! | Nein!
- xREL is solely an informational web site.
- There are absolutely NO downloads of copyright-protected works, hyperlinks to downloads, torrent files, magnet links, nzb files or similar content on any part of this web site.
- What we offer is information about the existence of a release, its size, and the corresponding NFO file. We do NOT help or encourage users to download or otherwise obtain any of the listed releases.
- Links to pages containing illicit copies of copyrighted works are strictly prohibited in user-generated content as well. This is constantly being monitored and enforced by our committed team of moderators.
- For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to xrel *at* xrel *dot* to.
Is that clear? Yes! | No!
FIXED: Engine draw on grid overlay significantly optimized, removing fps drop when grid is active
FIXED: Drone behavior when playing on X8 speed is now corrected
FIXED: Guardhouse weapon targeting calculation now works correctly with X8 in-game speed
TWEAKED: Food Tier 3 issue penalties modified avoiding sudden drastic population decline
FIXED: Depot storage space is now correctly calculated when depot is destroyed or repaired
UPGRADED: Movement of people and drones across map is greatly optimized and more precise
FIXED: Manually painted buildings keeps correct color in destroyed state after pirate attack
TWEAKED: Strawberry fields on underwater farms now require oxygen as upkeep resource
TWEAKED: Chance for Atlantis HQ to send additional people won’t happen too soon anymore
FIXED: Rescue Center now correctly suspends search for survivors if designated worker is removed
FIXED: Demolished buildings are now correctly shown/updated
FIXED: Stock statistics and graphs for selected resource now shows correct data without accidental jumps to unselected items
FIXED: Mariculture Boost Directive now works as intended with correct boost modifier
FIXED: Unions Deal Directive now works as intended with correct boost modifier
FIXED: Automatic job assign option works as intended without random workplace switch
FIXED: Automatic job assign option now won’t remove too many assigned jobs in case of free worker shortage
FIXED: When in-game speed is changed during activity on Research bar, value bar is now updated correctly
FIXED: When Depots are near maximum capacity, drones won’t add more resources then they are carrying anymore