- xREL ist eine reine Informations-Seite.
- Es gibt hier keine Downloads, Links zu Downloads, Torrents, Magnet-Links, NZB-Dateien oder ähnliches.
- Wir bieten nur Informationen über die Existenz eines Releases, seine Größe sowie die beiliegende NFO-Datei an. Wir unterstützen Benutzer in keiner Form dabei, dieser Releases habhaft zu werden.
- Sämtliche Verweise auf Angebote zu illegalen Kopien sind auch in Kommentaren sowie in unserem Forum verboten, was von unserem engagierten Moderatoren-Team ständig überprüft wird.
- Bei weiteren Fragen kann man uns per E-Mail an xrel *at* xrel *punkt* to kontaktieren.
Hast du das verstanden? Ja! | Nein!
- xREL is solely an informational web site.
- There are absolutely NO downloads of copyright-protected works, hyperlinks to downloads, torrent files, magnet links, nzb files or similar content on any part of this web site.
- What we offer is information about the existence of a release, its size, and the corresponding NFO file. We do NOT help or encourage users to download or otherwise obtain any of the listed releases.
- Links to pages containing illicit copies of copyrighted works are strictly prohibited in user-generated content as well. This is constantly being monitored and enforced by our committed team of moderators.
- For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to xrel *at* xrel *dot* to.
Is that clear? Yes! | No!
• FIX: Async games are ending prematurely, and scores are reported incorrectly
• FIX: Winners bonus not included for Exterminatus matches
• FIX: Purity Seals display above weapon UI when using a gamepad
• FIX: Cannot change unit selected after performing an action in some circumstances
• FIX: Game is unable to run when using Thai calendar
• FIX: Tutorial prompt does not go to the third tutorial
• FIX: Some Tyranid models are slightly distorted at long range
• Added gamepad shortcuts for speeding up AI. This will make it possible to speed up the AI turns
on Xbox and PlayStation (as well as gamepad on PC)
• QoL: Added the mission point cap to mission titles on the campaign screen planet and army
• Increased the number of animation bone influences to reduce mesh warping
• Added a description text when a save game cannot be loaded due to not owning DLC units used
in the save game file.
• Changed the scroll bar graphics used when selecting an army when joining a multiplayer match to
make it easier to see
• Improved the gamepad interface for changing weapon loadout prior to a mission
• Added the ability to change weapon loadouts for skirmish/multiplayer armies when using a
o Increased Battering Ram target damage to 120/200
o Increased Battering charge damage, armour piercing and splash damage targets
• Fend Attacks
o Increased damage from melee counter attacks for Techmarine, Lieutenant, Assault
Terminators, Tyranid Warriors and Genestealers
• Venom Cannon Strafe
o Change damage type to Splash DamageBug Fixes
• Fixed issue where the victory bonus calculation was incorrect in tournament matches
• FIX: (Consoles) Brightness screen not visible from Options menu when in the Multiplayer menu.
• FIX: When selecting Empowered abilities, the cost is not displayed in the tooltip. Also displayed
"Cost: 0 AP" on free abilities
• Disabled Level of Detail system when photo mode is active to prevent capturing images of lowdetail unit models
• Fixed (harmless) null references when the cutscene panel is enabled during level load.
• Fix decals not visible in tactical map view on consoles
• FIX: Thornback can use Battering Ram through walls/up ledges
• Increase Level of Detail view distance for Gargoyles.
• FIX: Can concede in loadout. (Hid the Concede button while in the loadout phase)
• FIX: Gamepad buttons can be cut off at the top of the screen when in loadout unit placement
• FIX: If a unit lands on a tile that is overwatched, they're able to do other actions while being shot
• FIX: Hive Tyrant height snaps if overwatched on the last tile of movement
• FIX (Windows Store): The game enters a partially unresponsive state after disconnecting from
Xbox Live services prior to entering the Live menu.
• FIX: The Prey for Leviathan (Won a skirmish battle against Blood Angels) achievement unlocks
when the requirements have not been met.
• FIX: Mismatched factions on Live multiplayer on consoles.
• FIX: “Managed to get two units onto the same tile after an Overwhelm”
• Armies containing DLC units get deleted if you no longer have access to the DLC. (Armies will be
• Units sometimes continue to play their movement animation when they end movement
• Fixed various tile map issues in “The Tyrant of Baal” mission.
• FIX: Overcharging Hellblasters that take Supercharge damage repeat animation
• FIX: Score lost when a user concedes in a tournament
• Gamepad can't select "Surge" if "Empower" is greyed out.
• FIX: Selecting Surge on gamepad also does the one-click action (e.g. move to tile, attack enemy
• (Xbox) The game does not display the Choose Your Loadout menu when accepting a game
invitation to a Multiplayer lobby from the Army Management menu.
• (Window Store) The game enters an unresponsive state for approximately 20 seconds every 22
seconds when disconnecting the network cable before creating a match.
• FIX: Space Marine corpses missing from several missions
• FIX: Status effect VFX repeat from the beginning when the camera moves far enough away and
then back again
• FIX: Wrong Army Cohesion values for Hive Guard
• FIX: Tooltips clip at screen edge in HQ Tech Tree UI at 16:10 aspect ratio
• FIX: Assault Terminators - UI displays 8 for armour instead of 9 when Storm Shield is equipped.
• FIX: Elites DLC units do not make footstep sounds when walking
• FIX: Plasma Pistols not acting as pistols
• FIX: Librarian Quindar has no animation during the pre-battle loadout phase.
• FIX: Improved error handling for Xbox Live login issues when running on PC from the Windows
• FIX: Hive Guards don't need to be killed to complete Tyrant of Baal if the game is saved and
• FIX: Cannot see player 2's faction or army details in the hot seat UI